tuesday - friday • lunch time
set, pre-arranged menu only
manna website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on manna\'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on manna\'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or \"mirror\" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by manna at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on manna\'s web site are provided \"as is\". manna makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, manna does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall manna or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on manna\'s Internet site, even if manna or a manna authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on manna\'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. manna does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. manna may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. manna does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
manna has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by manna of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user\'s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to manna\'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Great Britain without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Thank you for your order.
We will get the gift to you as soon as possible.
General Data Protection Regulation:
GDPR is a new European law coming into effect May 25, 2018, protecting the rights and freedoms of EU individuals with respect to their personal data.
What data does it cover?
Personal data of EU individuals. Personal data is data that can be linked to an identified or identifiable person. It includes direct identifiers (e.g., name and email) and indirect identifiers if they can be used to identify a person (e.g., IP address and online identifiers).
What types of processing does it cover?
All types, whether or not automated, such as the access, collection, storage, retrieval, use, disclosure, erasure or disposal of personal data.
Does it cover citizens of the United Kingdom?
Yes, the UK will still be a part of the EU when GDPR comes into effect and the UK government has stated that it will comply with the GDPR and that such compliance will not be affected by Brexit.
About this policy:
manna cuisine, manna LLP, manna restaurant are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
You use our website (https://www.mannav.com) to make a booking.
You make enquiries on our website.
When someone is interested in working with us.
Please note: that we utilize the HTTP Secure (HTTPS) as our online communication protocol and network extension. This ensures encrypted personal data when using our website for any reason, but especially when making a purchase.
Definition of Personal Data:
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site. By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy. Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
Who are we?
manna cuisine of California, U.S.A. feature all and any activities, services, facilities and offerings, etc. partly or fully owned and described on our website. This includes, Manna LLP, a restaurant trading as Manna Restaurant at 4 Erskine Road, Primrose Hill, London NW3 3AJ, UK.
Our website (https://www.mannav.com) is owned and controlled solely by Manna Cuisine of California, U.S.A.
How do we collect information from you?
When you make a booking.
When you make a purchase.
When you visit our restaurant (preferences, allergies etc.).
When you make an enquiry directly by email or by form on the website.
When you join our email lists.
What type of information is collected from you?
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself and credit card detail: when you make a booking and/or purchase available facilities, goods and services, etc.; when you pay or are refunded a deposit, etc.; for use in the case of no-shows (where applicable). Information includes but is not limited to: First and last names, E-mail address; mobile number; general billing and credit card information; marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out).
When you access our website(s):
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Manna Cuisine by virtue of normal internet and search engine protocols, unless specifically prevented or blocked by the visitor. This information can include: Device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet), Cookies, Operating system, IP address, Browser type, Browser information (e.g., type, language, and history), Domain names, Access times, Settings, Referring website addresses, and other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy.
If you use our website, we may receive your generic location (such as city or neighbourhood).
How is your information used?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping, Send you service emails, Improve our products and services, Send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Who has access to your information?
How and where do we store data?
We may analyze your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
Please Note: We never and will never sell or otherwise provide your personal data to any person(s), institutional body, organization(s) or 3rd person(s) unless expressly required to by documented law enforcement.
Use of ‘cookies’
Changes to this statement: